We are truly experiencing something unseen before. The coronavirus pandemic is impacting everyone.
Schools, events and businesses being shut down.
If you pay attention to pretty much any news source, you are flooded with negativity, hopelessness, fear and scarcity.
I want to help change that, so today, I'm sharing with you 8 good news stories regarding the coronavirus.
These are 8 stories that I've researched and determined to be true.
Also, if you know someone who needs some good news about what's going on, feel free to share this article with them.
Good News Stories About The Coronavirus
1) Newborn baby in china recovers from coronavirus in 17 days without medication
2) 10-1 ratio of recoveries to deaths, 8,000 total deaths compared to 80,000+ recoveries
3) The fatality rate in people who have symptoms of the disease caused by the new coronavirus is about 1.4%
4) South Korea cases down from 909 a day two weeks ago to 74 yesterday and two days ago had the first day or more recoveries than new cases
Sources: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/03/coronavirus-cases-have-dropped-sharply-south-korea-whats-secret-its-success & https://www.radio.com/blogs/corey-james/ten-good-news-stories-surrounding-the-coronavirus-outbreak
5) There have been 116 deaths in the US and 106 recovered
6) All 42 apple stores in China have re-opened
7) 103 year old woman is oldest to beat coronavirus
8) China closes last CoronaVirus hospital
I went more in-depth about these facts on a recent Facebook Live.
If you'd like to watch that Facebook Live, you can do so by clicking here.
I hope this makes a positive impact on your day.
Please share this with anyone you feel good use some good news!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
Founder & CEO of HigdonGroup
Ray Higdon is a two time best selling author and a former #1 income earner in a network marketing company that he joined while he was in foreclosure. He has shared the stage with Tony Robbins, Bob Proctor, Les Brown, Robert Kiyosaki and many more. Ray and his wife no longer build a network marketing company so they can better serve the profession as coaches, speakers and trainers. Their coaching company was recognized this year on the Inc 5000 as one of Americas fastest growing companies and they LOVE helping network marketers grow large teams and create freedom in their life.