Welcome To The Higdon Group Customer Support FAQ Page
How do I contact customer service?
You can contact customer service
by sending an email to:
You can also contact us by phone at:
What hours is customer service open?
Monday to Friday
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (EST)
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I contact customer service and they are not open?
If your request has arrived after hours, on the weekend, or on a holiday, you will receive a message telling you that your request has been received. You will then hear from our team as soon as possible the next day the office is open.
What should I do if I do not receive my purchase invoice or product delivery message by email?
1. Search your inbox for the following email address: [email protected].
2. Check your spam folder as sometimes messages can get stuck in there.
3. If the message is not in your inbox or spam folder, please contact support by sending an email to [email protected].
What should I do if I received my product delivery email but the links are not working and I cannot download the files?
For PC users, If you left-click a link, it should take you to a new page to view the video or play the audio. If you right-click a link, you can download the file and save it to your computer or other device.
Occasionally, due to our product management system’s encoding, the links may become unreadable for some computer systems. If this happens, contact support by sending an email to [email protected].
I do not recall opting in to receive emails from Ray Higdon or I no longer want to receive emails from Ray Higdon. How can I remove my name from the mailing list?
1. Click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the message that you received.
2. Please contact support by emailing [email protected] and we will remove you from the list.
If you ever change your mind and wish to be added back to the mailing list, let us know and we will send you an email confirmation link.