30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions… FREE for the Taking!
You wanted em, you got em! In this post are 30 network marketing recruiting questions to empower sponsoring for MLM companies. I have found that great recruiters ask great questions. These are questions I have used to recruit a lot of people and now you can have them for free. 🙂
Why Questions Boost Your Network Marketing Recruiting
One of the reasons people struggle with Network Marketing Recruiting in their MLM company is they think it is about selling someone a kit or package when the essence of network marketing recruiting is about finding positive minded people that want more in their life. Would you like to learn how to recruit in network marketing? How do you find out if people want more? You ask them the right questions.
How to use these MLM Scripts
You may want to print this blog post out and if you have a MLM marketing team, share this blog with them. Having these questions close to your computer when you are talking to prospects on the phone is a good idea as if you ever get tongue tied or are at a loss of words, one of these well placed questions will get you out of there and get the prospect talking. You will also want to be ready with answers to possible questions they may ask you. Remember, some prospects may need a bit more information regarding MLM companies then others, and may have had bad experiences in the past.
Here you go! 30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions!
1. Would you be open to a side project that didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing
2. Would you be open to exploring another avenue of making income part time?
3. What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a home business?
4. Ever wonder if there was a way to make money on Facebook?
5. Ever get the feeling you were meant to do something great?
6. If you had the money, would you jump at this opportunity?
7. I know you don’t know but if you did know, what would you really like to have in life?
8. How long will you have to continue working that many hours?
9. Ever wish you could travel more?
10. Ever think about how you would like to spend more time with your family?
11. If someone were willing to show you how to make money from home, would you be coachable?
12. Did you know there are ways to create income that flow into your bank account whether you roll out of bed of over in bed?
13. If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect job be?
14. If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect life be like?
15. When you said you wanted to spend more time with your family, were you serious about that?
16. Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money?
17. Know anyone that has been affected by the economy that might be open to making some extra money?
18. I am looking for a good financial planner/realtor/whatever to work with in the home business I am doing part time, do you know any?
19. Do you like helping other people and would you be interested in getting paid to do so?
20. Do you see yourself doing what you are doing 20 years from now?
21. Have you found what you are looking for that will provide ultimate freedom for you and your family?
22. If money was not an issue, what would you do for fun?
23. If money was not an issue, how would you help people?
24. What is it you would like to see in a home business?
25. What do you like about what you are currently doing?
26. What would you like to change about your current situation?
27. What challenges have you faced in the past?
28. What are your goals for this year? Why?
29. What made you join a home business in the past?
30. What did you hope to get out of your last home biz that you didn’t get?
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
Founder & CEO of HigdonGroup
Ray Higdon is a two time best selling author and a former #1 income earner in a network marketing company that he joined while he was in foreclosure. He has shared the stage with Tony Robbins, Bob Proctor, Les Brown, Robert Kiyosaki and many more. Ray and his wife no longer build a network marketing company so they can better serve the profession as coaches, speakers and trainers. Their coaching company was recognized this year on the Inc 5000 as one of Americas fastest growing companies and they LOVE helping network marketers grow large teams and create freedom in their life.
If you enjoyed this post about MLM Scripts: 30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions, retweet and comment please.